Privacy, Comment, and Disclosures...
The JayHigham.com Blog Privacy Statement:
My Comment Policy:
Here's the rule. Speak in Love! The internet has become a place where people feel they can say whatever they want without retaliation. The ananimoty has given us a certain safety cushion to say things we might never say if we were face to face. With that said, my intent for this blog and website is to bless the youth worker. So while I welcome your comments, please, remember that this is a site for youth workers and their growth. So comment appropriately. While I invite your honest and informed opinions, I will not tolerate hateful speech or negative comments. Any comments left that degrade or devalue a person will be removed.
My Statement of Disclosure:
It is I goal to be open, honest, and upfront with you and all visitors and blog readers. JayHigham.com website and blog is a source of income and may, from time to time, incorporate endorsements or testimonials. That means that you should be aware of the following...
- The JayHigham.com blog and it's content are a source of income for me and is used to promote products, services and other businesses.
- The products, services, and businesses I choose to promote and share with our readership are products, services, and businesses that we ourselves have used and think might be helpful or beneficial to you
- Products or services provided to me by an advertising partner for my review come to me free of charge with no cost to ourselves and does not ensure a positive review.
- Because I desire to build up and encourage youth workers, you can trust that the opinions about products or services, whether we are partnering with them or not and/or receiving payment, are my genuine opinions.
- My goal is accuracy and fairness for all visitor and readers. While I operate this blog as a source of income for my family, it's your ministry's best interest that I have in mind. I will never comprise your trust just so I can make money.
- Links provided within the content of my posts and in the sidebars, headers and footers of the website, may or may not be noted as affliate links.
I appreciate your support and readership. You are why I started this blog. My hope is to operate this site with integrity and honor, while offering you and your ministry, content that is helpful, encouraging, and uplifting.
The content, pictures, and graphics, unless otherwise noted, are the sole property of JayHigham.com. You are free to use a graphic as long as it links back to the original post. You may not edit, crop, in anyway modify or change, remove watermarks or logos, without written permission from JayHigham.com. Materials that are offered as free resources are made available for you to download for personal use only. Please see to the specific requirements of the individual item.